Join our experienced Reiki Practitioners for a 60 minute session in the beautiful ambiance of the studio.
Reiki is a gentle, laying-on of hands, healing modality that uses Prana, also known as life force energy to calm, balance, re-harmonize and heal the body.
As running water smoothes the jagged edges of a rock until it is small enough to roll away, Reiki flows to the areas of need, soothing pain (physical, emotional, spiritual, or intellectual) and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
What you can expect during Reiki Sessions
- Sessions take place, in private, and based on appointment availability
- You will be asked to lay down on a massage table, fully clothed except for your shoes. You may also be asked to remove or loosen your belt so that your breathing is not restricted in any way.
- It is best to choose loose-fitting garments to wear on the day of your appointment.
- After the session is complete, you will have a few minutes to simple enjoy a cup of tea and re-group before heading back to your day!
Some of the known benefits & issues that Reiki Sessions can assist with:
- Strengthening of the Immune System
- Profound Relaxation
- Improvement in Sleep and Digestion
- Support in recovering from illness and pain
- Release of accumulated daily stress
- Deepened awareness
- Calming of excessive mental chatter
- Increased creativity/joy/peace
- Gentle and safe release of emotional blocks
- …. each person’s path to healing is unique and the benefits experienced are varied and numerous!
For all Reiki Sessions, the cancellation window is 24 hours prior to appointment time. The full appointment rate is applied for any late cancellations or no-shows on appointment bookings.
60 Minutes $105
E-mail email@example.com or call 604-935-202o for booking availability
Emily Kane is our primary practioner for Reiki Sessions. We will occasionally feature guest practioners who are experienced in the art of Reiki. If you have any questions about your session or your Reiki practioner, please reach out to us at 604-935-2020 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.